Beginning March 7th, the desert community and tennis fans will flock to the Coachella Valley to have an opportunity to see the competition in the BNP Paribis Tennis Tournament. The BNP Tournament is considered tennis’ “fifth major.” In addition, La Quinta Arts Festival, Fashion Week El Paseo, Food + Wine Festival, Taste of La Quinta, and the ANA Inspiration LPGA golf tournament are on our events radar.
Summer Home Closing Form
Please complete and the Home Closing form so that we may schedule any end of season departure projects that you would like us to do.
- Air Conditioning Service. If you have not arranged to have your HVAC units serviced, this is an optimal time to schedule the service to ensure that your units run efficiently during the summer. We will replace/clean filters, check blower belts, ducts, and plenum connections, and clean condensate lines and condenser areas.
- Daylight Savings Time Change. The change to daylight savings time this year is March 13th. Landscape lights and pool pump timers should be adjusted. This is also an opportune time to have our maintenance department replace smoke detector and carbon monoxide alarm batteries to assure proper operation. If you do not have a CO alarm (required by California law), we can provide and install them. At the same time, we can replace light bulbs and check outdoor photocells for proper operation.
- Screen Repair & Replacement. If your slider, door, or window screens have excessive cuts and wear or seem to have rollers that are either broken, frozen, or will not slide easily, the simple solution is to replace the screen material and rollers. Premier Residential Services can also order replacements for frames that are bent, warped, or broken.
- Vehicle Detailing. We can arrange for a complete professional detailing of the exterior, interior, and under the hood of your vehicles or golf carts including polishing, waxing, and a spot-free wash system either at your residence or off site.
- Window Washing & Patio Cleaning. If the recent rain storm has caused your windows to become dirty or covered in dust, Premier Residential Services can clean the windows as well as clean your patio and patio furniture so that you can enjoy the benefits of outdoor living.
- Wall Repairs & Painting. If the walls or wallpaper in your home have suffered water damage, dents, dings, gouges, or cracks, our handyman service can repair the dry wall and texture the finish so touch up painting will mask the damage incurred. We can arrange for a wallpaper repair/replacement cost estimate.