PREMIER RESIDENTIAL SERVICES, LLC
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
The following cancellation policy shall apply to the services (“Services”) that Premier Residential Services, LLC (“Premier Residential Services”) provides to a customer (the “Customer”):
1. If the Customer cancels Services for any reason, regardless of the advance written notice provided to Premier Residential Services, (i) Customer is entitled to reschedule such Services within thirty (30) days of the date that the original Services were to be performed and (ii) Premier Residential Services will honor the original Service cost estimate.
2. If the Customer cancels Services for any reason, within forty eight (48) hours of the date that the original Services were to be performed and the Customer wishes not to reschedule such services within thirty (30) days of the date that the original Services were to be performed, (i) the Customer will be assessed a Cancellation Fee of up to two (2) hours of Service based on the original Service Rate (hourly rate provided in original Service estimate).
3. If the Customer requests that Premier Residential Services rent and/or purchase equipment, goods or services in connection with providing the Services, then in the event that the Customer cancels the Services, regardless of the advance written notice given, the Customer is required to reimburse Premier Residential Services for any and all non-refundable costs or expenses that Premier Residential Services has incurred as of the date of cancellation in connection with the cancelled Services associated with the rental and/or purchase of facilities, goods or services.
4. Premier Residential Services reserves the right to reschedule or cancel the date and time of scheduled services to a mutually agreed upon date and time. This may include replacing personnel who have been scheduled to deliver the Services with other personnel who are reasonably qualified to deliver the Services.
5. If Premier Residential Services cancels Services due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control (e.g. weather or natural disaster), the Customer is entitled to a credit for such Services, which must be used within three (3) months of the date of the original Services. If Premier Residential Services cancels Services for any other reason, the Customer is entitled to a full refund for such Services. Premier Residential Services shall not be responsible for any other loss incurred by the Customer as a result of a cancellation or reschedule.