As a reminder, the new California Law (SB 183) that requires all existing residences to install Carbon Monoxide Detectors became effective on July 1, 2011. If you would like Premier Residential Services to install the Carbon Monoxide Detectors, please contact the office.
We need your help. The Internet has become an extremely important source of new clients and business for Premier Residential Services. Potential new clients rely on positive reviews and comments made by you to give them confidence to contact us. We would appreciate your taking a few minutes to post any compliments for our services to one of two web sites:
- Premier Residential Services on Google Places – Click the red “Write a Review” button
- Premier Residential Services on SuperPages.com – Click the yellow “Write a Review” button
Summer is always an ideal time to assess the condition of your home and to schedule projects that can be completed while you are away. Here are several service suggestions for your consideration:
- Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning – The summer season is an ideal time to schedule carpet and upholstered furniture cleaning. Premier Residential Services will obtain a free estimate from one of our vendors to clean your rugs and furniture.
- Sprinkler System and Landscape Light Checks – Water and electricity are very expensive. If you are away until the fall, this is an ideal time for you to request that Premier Residential Services perform a sprinkler and landscape lighting systems check. The check will ensure that your irrigation system is working properly and that there are no broken irrigation heads. At the same time, we can check the landscape lighting to make sure that the timers are properly set and that any photocells and landscape lights are functioning properly.
- Appliance Water Filter Cartridge Replacement – Manufacturers of Insta-hot systems, refrigerators with water dispensers and ice makers, water filtration systems, freezers and ice-making machines recommend that homeowners replace the water filter cartridges at least yearly. Simply contact Premier Residential Services and we can replace the filters.
- Door Bell Button Replacement – We have noticed that there are a number of homes that have door bell buttons that are cracked or broken and in need of replacement. We can replace the buttons upon your request.