The end of February brought us some much needed rain. While it is not nearly enough, the San Jacinto Mountains have been draped in a spectacular covering of snow that makes for a classic post card photo.
As we advance into March, the desert community and tennis fans will flock to the Coachella Valley to have an opportunity to see the competition in the BNP Paribis Tennis Tournament. In addition, Fashion Week El Paseo, Food + Wine Festival, Taste of La Quinta, and the newly-sponsored ANA LPGA golf tournament, are on our events radar.
Summer Home Closing
Please complete the Summer Home Closing form so that we may schedule any end of season departure projects that you would like us to do.
A Few Other Reminders
- Air Conditioning Service – If you have not arranged to have your HVAC units serviced, this is an optimal time to schedule the service to insure that your units run efficiently during the summer. We will replace/clean filters; check blower belts, ducts and plenum connections; and clean condensate lines and condenser areas.
- Daylight Savings Time Change – The change to daylight savings time this year is March 8th. Landscape lights and pool pump timers should be adjusted. This is also an opportune time to have our maintenance department replace smoke detector and carbon monoxide alarm batteries to assure proper operation. If you do not have a CO alarm (required by California law), Premier Residential Services can provide and install them. At the same time, we can replace burnt light bulbs and check outdoor photocells for proper operation.
- Screen Repair & Replacement – If your slider, door or window screens have excessive cuts and wear or seem to have rollers that are either broken, frozen or will not slide easily, the simple solution is to replace the screen material and rollers. Premier Residential Services can also order replacements for frames that are bent, warped or broken.
- Vehicle Detailing – We can arrange for a complete professional detailing of the exterior, interior and under the hood of your vehicles or golf carts including polishing, waxing and a spot free wash system either at your residence or off site.
- Window Washing & Patio Cleaning – If the recent rain storm has caused your windows to become dirty or covered in dust, Premier Residential Services can clean the windows as well as clean your patio and patio furniture so that you can enjoy the benefits of outdoor living.
- Wall Repairs & Painting – If the walls or wallpaper in your home have suffered water damage, dents, dings, gouges or cracks, Premier Residential Services can repair the dry wall and texture the finish so touch up painting will mask the damage incurred. We can arrange for a wallpaper repair/replacement cost estimate.