As the beginning of the season approaches, we wanted to remind you that you may complete the Home Opening Services form on our website. Please use this form to request services that will help to make your return to the desert enjoyable and relaxing.
It is extremely important that your completed form be submitted no later than three weeks prior to your arrival date to ensure timely scheduling of requested services and/or to avoid being assessed a late minimum services charge (1.5 times the regular services hourly rate).
Preparing for El Niño
In light of the El Niño warnings from NOAA and other agencies, as a precautionary step, we recommend having your roof inspected by a roofing contractor (see below), especially if the roof on your desert residence is older. Additionally, it is a good idea to have any accumulated debris cleared from the roof. Gutters, down spouts, and drains should also be cleaned and flushed before any severe storms arrive.
News & Service Suggestions for This Month
If you would like to arrange for holiday decorations, trees or plants, now is the time to make arrangements. Please call our office for information and to arrange for a proposal.
Jet Blue announced it will serve Palm Springs from JFK, beginning in January, 5 times per week.
This month, we have several home opening suggestions for your consideration. Please call our office for an estimate or to arrange for service.
- Roof Inspections. Premier Residential Services has arranged with Williams Roofing, to provide a special offer that includes inspection of a client’s entire roof for any visible signs of leaks, cracks, splits, broken tiles, and skylight damage. A written report with any repair recommendations will be provided to the client for review. Photos are available on request. The special cost of the inspection as outlined is $99.00.
- Drapery and Blind Cleaning. Our vendor’s “on site” service vehicle contains all of the necessary equipment to dry clean your drapes, valances, cornice boxes and all types of blinds including Hunter Douglas products. The cleaning system is safe for all types of fabrics including silks and blackout lined drapes. All drapes are taken down, cleaned and they are then professionally re-hung on the same day.
- Carpet & Upholstered Furniture Cleaning. Let us know if you would like to have either service scheduled or an estimate for cleaning prior to your arrival. The warm weather provides for faster and more thorough drying.
- Artificial Plant & Tree Cleaning. Premier Residential Services can arrange to have your artificial decorative plants and trees cleaned so that they are once again looking fresh and vibrant. You will notice the difference.
- Pool/Spa/Fountain Cleaning. Now is an ideal time to schedule cleaning (acid wash/ tile cleaning) service for your pool, spa or fountain to remove built up mineral/salt deposits prior to your return.
- BBQ Grill Deep Cleaning and Starter Maintenance. Many BBQ grills come with a battery operated ignition system to create the spark that ignites the burners. If you are having difficulty starting your grill, Premier Residential Services can replace the battery(s). We are now able to offer deep cleaning services for your grill/outdoor kitchen which includes hood, drip pan, control knobs, burners, igniters, thermometer and cooking racks so that they are fresh and clean. Call us for an estimate and service.