Important Reminder: If you have not yet completed and returned your Season Home Opening instruction form, it is extremely important that you do so no less than three weeks prior to your anticipated return to the desert so that we have ample time to prepare your home for your return. You may use our website to complete and send this form on-line, fax (760-568-0101) it or scan it and send it by e-mail.
We have several important service suggestions for your consideration. Please call our office to request an estimate or schedule service.
- Roof Inspections – Premier Residential Services has arranged with Williams Roofing, to provide a special offer that includes inspection of a client’s entire roof for any visible signs of leaks, cracks, splits, broken tiles, and skylight damage. A written report with any repair recommendations will be provided to the client for review. Photos are available on request. The special cost of the inspection as outlined is $99.00.
- Roof, Downspout, Gutter, and Drain Cleaning – We strongly suggest that you arrange to have your roof, downspouts, gutters, and drains flushed out and cleared of accumulated falling leaves and debris. This small preventive step can avoid future problems of rain water build up on your roof or back up in your drainage system possibly leading to a major leak in the house.
- Daylight Savings time change on Sunday, November 2nd – The change serves as a reminder that the Fire Marshall recommends replacing your smoke detector, carbon monoxide alarm and thermostat batteries at least yearly and replace the smoke detectors every three (3) years to keep the detectors operative and functioning properly. We can also change batteries in your TV and garage door remotes. It is recommended that landscape lights be adjusted to account for the shift in daylight hours. In addition, Premier Residential Services can perform an interior/exterior light check to identify and replace burnt out light bulbs and non-functioning photo cells.
- Tile, Carpet & Upholstered Furniture Cleaning – Let us know if you would like to have either service scheduled or an estimate for cleaning prior to your arrival. The warm weather provides for faster and more thorough drying of rugs and furniture.
- Exterior House, Garage Door, and Entry Gate Painting – The summer sun and desert weather amplify the need to protect and preserve the exterior of your desert home. Experts recommend that at least every 5-8 years the exterior requires attention. Contact your Client Services Associate to arrange for a proposal.