Warm Days and Cool Nights Are Back
November 1, 2010
Warm days and cool nights that make desert living pleasurable are back. The winter flowers and rye grass are beginning to flourish throughout the valley. Premier Residential Services has begun our “In Season” office schedule. The office is open Monday – Friday from 8am-5pm to receive requests and schedule services.
As a reminder, the Riverside County real estate tax payments are due and payable by Friday, December 10th.
I am pleased to offer a few suggestions for your consideration.
- Heating & Air Conditioning System Service – Now that temperatures have moderated,if you have not arranged to have service on the units in your home, it is advised that this month is an optimal time to schedule the service to insure that your units run efficiently this winter. The service includes either replacing or cleaning the filters; checking the blower belts and bearings, as well as the wiring contacts and condensate lines; the condenser areas will be cleaned, the duct/plenum connections will be checked as will the ambient temperature and plenum temperature; the coils will be vacuumed and cleaned of accumulated debris.
- Clothes Dryer Vents – Clothes dryers start more residential fires than any other appliance. It is extremely important to periodically clean the built up lint from the entire exhaust system (vent hoses, machine vent housing and the external exhaust cover) not just from the machine screen. Call us to schedule service.
- Automobile Replacement Batteries – The desert summer temperatures take their toll on automobile batteries. If your vehicle battery is more than 3 ½ years old, you may want to avoid the problem of your vehicle not starting by replacing the battery. Contact the office and we will purchase and install a new battery.
- Thanksgiving Day Help– Premier Residential Services is pleased to offer to our clients housekeeping help on Thanksgiving Day to assist in serving and cleaning up after the holiday gathering. Premier Residential Services does have several members of the staff who are available to work. If you wish to have one of our staff assist in your home,please contact the office to schedule service (there is a four hour minimum) and confirm cost.
- Artificial Plant & Tree Cleaning – If your artificial decorative plants and trees have lost their vibrant look, a simple cleaning can bring them back to life. Call the office so that we may obtain an estimate for any cleaning or repairs that are required.