Local Utilities Quick to Shut Off Services
May 1, 2012
Our offices will be closed for the Memorial Day holiday, Monday, May 28.
The Coachella Valley Water District served notice that “all unpaid charges for water and services greater than $25.00 and delinquent for 60 days or more as of June 30, 2012, will be transferred to the county property tax roll and become a lien upon your property, under California Water Code Section 31701.5.” As an FYI, we have noted that the utility companies are very quick to shut off services for accounts that have become delinquent.
Here are a few summer service suggestions for your consideration:
- Touch-up/Interior Painting – If you would like to repair the nicks and dings on the walls of your home or have a fresh coat of paint applied to other areas of the house, call our office at 760-773-4081 to arrange for an estimate.
- Garage, Exterior Doors & Entry Gate Painting and Care – We can provide an estimate to repaint, stain or oil your garage doors, exposed exterior doors and entry/side yard gates, so that they are further protected from exposure to direct sunlight. In addition, on your garage door mechanisms, we can lubricate the drive, tension springs and all moving parts, allowing the lift motor(s) an easier time of opening and closing the doors.
- Summer Wine Storage – Premier Residential Services has made arrangements for any client who would be interested in having their wine stored during the summer in an off-site, state-of-the-art refrigeration storage facility. The Wine Vault has created an attractive storage program for our clients. Please call our office at 760-773-4081 for details or to make storage arrangements.
- Outdoor Furniture Maintenance – Tables, chairs and lounges suffer from prolonged exposure to the desert elements. Wood furniture can be restored with a refreshing treatment of wood oil. Metal furniture can be restored as well, by having the frames repainted or by having a fresh powder coating applied. In addition, the straps can be replaced and new cushions ordered.
- Tile Floor & Grout Cleaning – While you are away this summer, it is an excellent time to have your tile and stone floors (Travertine, marble, limestone, pavers etc.) cleaned. Cleaning is recommended every two years to maintain the look and vibrancy of the floors in your home. Our vendors will strip and deep clean the floors and grout, seal and buff to a finish (high gloss or matte) and fill holes and replace grout as requested. At the same time, showers, vanities and counter tops can be inspected and an estimate will be prepared for your review.