March is a very busy month with valley events that include the BNP Paribis Open that features great tennis in a terrific venue, The La Quinta Arts Festival, The Gardens on El Paseo Wine, Music and Fashion Events and, of course, the best weather in the country.
We would like to remind golf cart owners that it is very important to maintain battery water levels. If the water level becomes too low and the core is exposed, you will drain the battery. If you are staying in your home for an extended period of time and using the cart, we recommend that you allow us to periodically check your golf cart batteries and service them as needed. This will extend the life of the batteries.
The following are several additional service suggestions for your consideration:
- Air Conditioning Service – If you have not arranged to have your HVAC units serviced, this is an optimal time to schedule this service to insure that your units run efficiently this summer. Our service includes either replacing or cleaning the filters; checking the blower belts and bearings, as well as the wiring contacts and condensate lines. The condenser areas will be cleaned; the duct/plenum connections will be checked; the ambient/plenum temperatures will be taken and the coils will be vacuumed and cleaned of accumulated debris.
- Screen Repair & Replacement – If your door or window screens have cuts/excessive wear and tears in the screen material or seem to have rollers that are either broken, frozen or will not slide easily, the solution is to replace the screen material and rollers. We can also order replacements for frames that are bent, warped or broken.
- Window Washing & Patio Cleaning – As a result of the winter rains and high winds, your windows may have become water spotted and dusty. We can wash the exterior view windows and clean your patio so you can enjoy the all that the desert has to offer. Call us to arrange for service.
- Daylight Savings Time Change – The daylight savings time change this year is March 11. Landscape lights and pool pump timers should be adjusted for the time change. This is also the time to have Premier Residential Service’s maintenance department replace smoke detector batteries to assure proper operation of the detectors. At the same time, we can install carbon monoxide alarms, replace burnt-out light bulbs both inside and outside the residence, as well as to check the outdoor photocells for proper operation.
- Wall Repairs & Painting – If the walls or wallpaper in your home have suffered water damage or are the victim of bothersome dents, dings, gouges or cracks, Premier Residential Services can make repairs to the dry wall and texture the finish to match so that the touch up painting will make the damage invisible. We can also attempt to repair or recommend replacement of your wallpaper. Call the office at (760) 773-4081 to schedule the work or an estimate.