Winter in the Coachella Valley reminds me of riding a roller coaster or playing with a yo-yo. The temperatures go up and then dips down. We have had many days when the furnace was needed to temper the chill and there have been a number of mornings when golfers had “frost delays.” However, we are now over the hump with longer days and improving temperatures. The only caution is when might we experience the next rain event?
We are pleased to offer a few service suggestions for your consideration:
- Drains, Downspouts and Gutter Cleaning – We have had a significant rain event this winter, with a half inch of rain over the last weekend of January. We had water related problems in some clients’ homes due to clogged drain pipes. When water is blocked from flowing freely off of the roof and through drainage pipes, accumulated water may leak into the residence. If you have not had your drain pipes flushed and roof cleared of debris, it should be done on a bi-annual basis to avoid the potential of water damage. Contact the office at 760-773-4081 to schedule services.
- BBQ Grill Deep Cleaning and Starter Maintenance – Many BBQ grills come with a battery-operated ignition system to create the spark that ignites the burners. If you are having difficulty starting your grill, Premier Residential Services can replace the battery(ies). We are now able to offer deep cleaning services for your grill/outdoor kitchen, which includes hood, drip pan, control knobs, burners, igniters, thermometer and cooking racks, so that they are fresh and clean. Call us for an estimate and for service.
- Air Duct Cleaning – Periodic duct cleaning is recommended, especially if it has not been done in a while. Household and desert dust accumulates in your duct system, and once the high temperatures are upon us, it will circulate throughout your home when your air conditioner is running.
- Bathroom Safety – Installation of grab bars and/or safety rails on the walls of your bath tubs, showers or other bathroom areas can pay dividends many times over by creating a safer home environment. Premier Residential Service’s Maintenance Department is available to install these devices for your protection.
- Termite Inspections – One of our vendors, Dewey Pest Control, has agreed to offer a “No Cost – No Obligation,” termite inspection for our clients’ homes. If you think you may have a problem, let us know and we will arrange for an inspection.