Important Reminder that if you are sending packages to our office for delivery to your residence you must include your name in the address section so that we can identify them.
The January rain events are an indication that El Niño has arrived. The forecasters are telling us that historically February and March are the months that have the highest activity. Continue to monitor the weather forecasts for future events. Please be mindful that water conservation mandates and restrictions remain in place.
Local Events & Activities
This month there are a number of events and activities in the Coachella Valley. The Riverside County Fair and National Date Festival (February 12-21), which takes place at the County Fairgrounds in Indio is an example of an iconic Palm Springs event, or you may choose to see some examples of the architecture that was spawned and flourished here in Palm Springs during Modernism Week (February 11- 21). In addition, there is the Palm Springs Fine Art Fair (February 11-14), the Cathedral City Hot Air Balloon Festival (February 13-14), and the Frank Sinatra Celebrity Golf Invitational (February 18-20).
We are pleased to offer a few service suggestions for your consideration:
- Washing Machine Water Hose Replacement. Laundry equipment manufacturers recommend that hot and cold rubber water hoses along with the gaskets on your washing machines be replaced every 18 months due to the extreme desert heat and constant fluctuations in water pressure which can cause water related damage to your home. We recommend replacing the rubber hoses with the metal braided style and installing a new set of easy to use hot and cold water line shut off valves as necessary.
- BBQ Grill Deep Cleaning and Starter Maintenance. Many BBQ grills come with a battery operated ignition system to create the spark that ignites the burners. If you are having difficulty starting your grill, Premier Residential Services can replace the battery(s).We are now able to offer deep cleaning services for your grill/outdoor kitchen which includes hood, drip pan, control knobs, burners, igniters, thermometer and cooking racks so that they are fresh and clean. Call us for an estimate and service.
- Air Duct Cleaning. Periodic duct cleaning is recommended, especially if it has not been done in a while. Household and desert dust accumulates in your duct system and once the high temperatures are upon us, will circulate throughout your home when your air conditioner is running.
- Bathroom Safety. Installation of Grab Bars and/or Safety Rails on the walls of your bath tubs, showers or other bathroom areas can pay dividends many times over by creating a safer home environment. The Premier Residential Services Maintenance Department is available to install these devices for your protection.
- Garage Door Lubrication. Periodic lubrication of the tracks and rollers helps the doors operate with less noise and more efficiently. At the same time we can lubricate the door locks in your home too.