The Riverside County real estate tax payments are due by December 10, 2015. Visit the Riverside County Office of the Treasurer to make a payment.
As a reminder, if you have not done so, adjust your landscape light clocks to account for the most recent daylight savings time change.
As the Thanksgiving holiday approaches, you can help to prevent “day after” clogged kitchen drain plumbing issues by following these simple clean up tips:
- Use and dispose of paper towels in your trash to absorb excess cooking grease and fat.
- Avoid using your garbage disposal to grind stringy fibrous or starchy waste (including poultry skin, potato peels, coffee grounds, egg shells, and celery stalks).
Please remember, if your smoke detectors were installed or purchased prior to July 2014 and they are more than 5 years old, the authorities recommend that they should be replaced to ensure peak operating efficiency.
I am pleased to offer a few suggestions for your consideration. Please contact our office to schedule services and confirm costs.
- Daylight Savings Time Services. The time change to daylight savings this past Sunday serves as a reminder to have our Maintenance Department replace smoke detector, carbon monoxide alarm and thermostat batteries to assure proper operation. At the same time, we can replace batteries in all your remotes, replace burnt out light bulbs and check outdoor photocells for proper operation.
- Heating & Air Conditioning System Service. Now that temperatures have begun to moderate, this is an optimal time of year to schedule service to ensure that your units run efficiently this winter. We will clean/replace filters, check blower belts, temperatures, ducts and plenum connections, and clean condensate lines and condenser areas.
- Home Maintenance Inspections. Now is an opportune time to schedule a complimentary home inspection of the interior and exterior of your home by our Maintenance Department staff. The purpose is this inspection is to assist homeowners in identifying items that may require attention and/or repair.
- Thanksgiving Day Assistance. Premier Residential Services can arrange to provide housekeeping help on Thanksgiving Day to assist in serving and cleaning up after your holiday gathering.
Premier Residential Service’s management and staff join me in wishing you and your family a Happy Thanksgiving.